Download PDF of The Eligibility Guidelines for Financial Assistance Here
COMPASSIONATE RESOURCES FOR THE ELDERLY
ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
(Applications will be considered on a case by case basis and are subject to the following requirements.)
Applicant must be at least age sixty-five (65) years of age.
- Applicant must meet income guidelines, which are subject to change from year to year.
- Proof of residency must be provided.
- Proof of identification must be provided.
- Proof of income must be provided. The allowable proof must be one (1) of the following documents listed below. Additional proof of income may be required/submitted on a case by case basis.
- Medicaid letter/card
- Previous year income tax return
- Unemployment letter
- Services are available to residents of Washington County, Ohio and Wood County, West Virginia.
- Financial services, after approval, are available to an individual or household once in a twelve (12) month period.
- The maximum amount available is $250.00, per person or household, in a twelve (12) month period.
- Emergency medical care
- Annual preventative care
- Dental Care
- Boarding – 10 days maximum (if owner in medical facility)
- Cropping of ears
- Tail docking
- Dewclaw removal (unless medically necessary)
No person(s), meeting the age and income guidelines as set forth in the operations manual, shall be denied by reason of age, race, color, creed, sex, national origin or sexual orientation.